Tuesday, March 10, 2009

30 Projects in 15 months

I have 483 projects in my ravelry queue. If I complete one project a month, it'll take me 40 years! I kind of doubt when I'm 63 I'll want to wear this...

(photo from Knit 1.)

I really need to step it up! That's why I'm going to try to finish 30 projects (not including Christmas Knitting) in 15 months. It's an ambitious schedule, but it would be great to knock off some of my ravelry queue, and finally have some of the things I've been coveting for quite a while.

The things on the list are
1. Sleep Snake and Mischievous Mouse
2. The Silk Kerchief by Kate Gagnon
3.Intricate Stag Bag
4. Valley Yarns Gallery Jacket
5. Lady Wannabe gloves
6. Squirrelly Swedish Mittens
7. Anais by Norah Gaughan
8. Cobblestone Pullover My first Sweater for Boyfriend. It will hopefully be a Christmas Present.
9. Which Came First (an adorable egg that becomes a chick!)
10. Just Enough Ruffles by Laura Chau
11. Cloud Bolero by Ysolda Teague
12. Pineapple Fantail doily
13. Margaretha
14. Dreamer by Wenlan Chia
15. Holding Hands Feeding Ducks Scarf
16. Traveling Stitch Legwarmer
17. Peter the Scorpion
18. Little Bunny
19. Hemlock Ring Blanket
20. Ophicleide Cardigan
21. Colette Pullover
22. Hair Bow by Just Call Me Ruby
23. Back To School U-Neck Vest
24. Gretel
25. Ena Sweater
26.Cherry Cardigan
27. Stirling Cloche (this is one of the few actual Cloche shaped hats I've seen as a knittng pattern)
28. Palndrome, A Reversible Cable Scarf
29. Fido's Flower Garden Sweater and the Scull Doggery Dog Sweater (I want to make these reversible so that it can just be one sweater)
30. Snowflake

Wow! The next 15 months are going to be busy! I think I have a good mix of big projects and little ones, so we'll see how much I can get through by my birthday, May 10th 2010!

P.S. A few of these links are Ravelry links, and I think people who aren't members may not be able to see them, I only used Ravelry links when the download for the pattern was off the Ravelry website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online